Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What makes a Freak?

It was a close call for Rob and Amber. I thought they wouldn’t make it because of the flight delays. Much as people dislike them, I am actually rooting for them.

I really really dislike Charla and Mirna, the cousins where one is a little person. I don’t even know who Charla is and who Mirna is. I still get confused but for sure I dislike them. I dislike them individually and I dislike them as a team.

The one girl, the taller one. She’s psycho. When the cab driver was trying to ask $20 from them she went crazy asking the driver to take all of their money plus their bags too. And the poor cab driver who didn’t understand English very well was confused and distraught. All he wanted was his $20 dollars.

It reminded me of this crackers commercial where the girl was being held up. She asked the robber to take all her possessions, but not her “pagkababae”. Turns out, the robber was only interested in her “Magic Flakes”.

And I didn’t like the way they argued with the beauty queens. The beauty queens were only trying to ask for directions and were even asking how much it would be to split the cab fare. And then the cousins went amok saying “no! this is our cab driver! No!”

After that, the little cousin had the nerve to judge the beauty queens and say: Beauty is more than Skin Deep. They are crazy! The beauty queens didn’t do anything bad to them.

The little cousin also talked about plastic surgery and had this self-righteous tone that really gets into my nerves. Add to that they passed by the CoalMiner and his wife, when the two helped them get out of the sink hole when they were driving the SUV.

Ang sama ng hitsura nila, ang sama pa ng ugali nila. What makes them a freaky team is not because one is a little person, but because they act freaky! I hope Charla and Mirna goes home next week.


Now I’m rooting for the Beauty Queens as well. I don’t really find them pretty, but I like that they are calm. Well, most of the time.

No comments: