Sunday, February 25, 2007

Best Time

1:02 per lap. What a happy birthday!


Inspired by my recent need for speed, and in anticipation of a really hot summer (grabe ang init pare!), I'm thinking of buying sun glasses for myself.

Why Vuarnet? Well, most of the endorsers are racers.

And I guess those PR articles that came out last December has a certain effect on my purchase behavior of sun glasses. What can I say? They chose the right Ambassador, even if I can't wear what she was wearing.

Did you see that hot contestant at American idol? The one who has a "bestfriend" that didn't make it to the final cut? I think she's hot. But there are not-so-wholesome pictures of her spreading on the internet.

I still think she's hot though! Ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday GOMZ!

May you have more blessings, happiness and of course, that one true love!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the greetings!