Monday, February 19, 2007

She's Cuter in My Memory

I'm talking about Jill. The other half of the 9-11 couple of The Amazing Race: John Vito and Jill.


I remember she was the one I always looked forward to see during the Season 3 of The Amazing Race. I'm not sure if it was because she gained weight, or there just wasn't a lot of beautiful people in Season 3.


I was looking forward to a long time watching the couple in The Amazing Race 3, along with Rob and Amber. Unfortunately, they got eliminated last week. They had trouble looking for directions. They should've just paid Mr. Taxi Man to lead them to the destination.
As for Rob and Amber, they have gotten very very arrogant and I'm worried it may affect their performance. I still think they should've won, if not for the re-opening of the airplane that allowed Uchena and Joyce to get in.
I want Rob and Amber to win, but they really really need to be careful not to make any mistakes.
Not only are the couple such an eye candy. They also are fierce competitors. I remember the HillBilly Couple saying just meeting Rob and Amber already make them feel like winners.
I still dislike the cousins Charla and Marla(?) sorry I forgot their names. And I hope Teri and Ian make it far as well.
Obviously, I'm an Amazing Race Fan.

1 comment: