Thursday, July 26, 2007

What I've Been Up to...

been having quarterlife crisis of sorts. went to the provinces and did some volunteer work, now i'm back and freelancing (kailangan ko ng pera).

Some interesting things:
First: ATENEO WON! My sis was screaming I love you Chris Tiu all throughout the game. But the dude did win it for us and I am extremely happy.

Second: I was hangin out with friends at Serendra a few weeks back and I saw my online crush. She was quite intimate with someone. Kainis. Pero kakilig pa rin kahit papaano. Ha ha! I feel I'm a complete weirdo everytime I get this kilig feeling about her. That's it. I'm officially a scary stalker.

Third: Everyone I know is getting married. Not that I'm in a rush, but I guess I must be getting old. I'm not ready for that marrying stage...I still have a lot to do with my life...a lot of places to travel to.

Crocs: I know they are uso. But they just look soooo BIG. I'm not buying one, at least not in the next few months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

quarterlife crisis... :) yeah, i'm probably going through that too + these crazy hormones don't make it much easier...btw, i feel for you about that thing that everyone seems to be getting married... it's like a plague! well, if it makes you feel any better, i'm not & don't have plans yet... i also want to travel to places, which should be nice since i'll be bringing along my baby! yey!!!

i was going to buy crocs for my little girl... kaya lang ang oa naman kasi she hasn't even come out yet. haha!

anyway, nice that you updated. been a while :)

Anonymous said...

In my case everyone seems to be pregnant or just gave birth.

My cousin just gave birth and her baby looks so cute. Parang I want to have one of my own pero minus the hard labor when you give birth and the huge costs of raising one.

Nikkita said...

online crush?is it miss triple a?(not the bag queen).i was excited to check AA-A's blog.i thot miss triple a is back in blogville.

GOMZ said...

ayoko muna magka-baby (like i'm the one who will carry it for nine months).

@nikki: di ko naman crush si Bag Queen eh. Sino pa nga ba? :D